Tuesday Men's Recovery Group: The Foundry @ 7 PM
Our goal at "The Foundry" is to provide support, encouragement, and hope towards the abundant life God has promised us all. The one problem many of face is that we’ve found something or someone that replaces the power of God in our lives! We explore the passions and desires of our hearts, we explore the wounds we’ve faced and battle to find healing together. We explore the mysteries of our painful past and start charting a corse towards His purpose and calling in our lives!
How do we do it?
- We live deeply together by telling our stories in a safe environment
- We speak Gods truth over each other
- We live openly in each others lives, seeking help, communication, and relationship rather than doing life alone
- We utilize several trusted resources to seek an overcoming spirit
- We want to know and be known! We commit to that lifestyle together
Men's Fall Retreat at Curt Gowdy State Park.
September 21-23rd. $30/per person, meals will be provided. Camping, mountain biking, fishing, biking, and fellowship time.
$30 secures your spot! Go to the Give tab and pay on Men's Retreat. If questions, contact Ben Springer
Questions about Men's Ministry contact Ben Springer / (970) 443-2454